How I miss this device called a COMPUTER! =]]]
The thing called the Keyboard is just so nice to type with as compared to the thing on laptop. It's has been such a long long time since I last touch this thing called the computer and it's keyboard.
It's Sunday today.
Previously when I am young, the whole family should be at my used to be grandparent's house at Jalan Bukit Merah. But ever since my grandmother passed away, the gathering once a week ended in once a few months and now once a year which is Chinese New Year. Is there even a possibility that we won't even meet in future if I managed to get a job and work during the Public Holiday for more money?
If it's last year, Sunday would be a WCP day. Where I will go there and mug for O levels paper. But now?
Today, supposingly I am going to AMK hub. But plans changes on its own. I have no idea what my mum had eaten in the morning that causes "food poisoning" that she keep vomitting when she came home after buying breakfast for us. =.=
So I took her to the doctor's. We are suppose to wait for 1.5 hour before able to consult the Doctor. But the reception seeing how terrible my mum is vomitting, she let us to 'cut the queue'. There's where, a typical Singaporean started to complain about queue cutting.
Before I start talking about that typical Singaporean that makes my blood boil, the doctor gave my mum 3 jabs. Haha. He mixed 3 different types of medication into one big syringe and gave my mum the injection. Seriously, I have not seen such a big jab before. Haha. So after the jabs, my mum took a rest and it's sis's turn to consult the doctor.
She has also been sick for the past few days.
I think she's just like me.
Stubborn.
Even though she is having a fever the other day, she still went to school. Same as what I will do even if I am sick. Perhaps that's the reason why we are sisters. Haha.
So she is still having high normal body temperature at the doctors. The doctor said she is having inflammation at her throat. So antibiotics is given to her. If the fever still continues in the next 2 days, she has to go for blood test. =/
Back to the typical Singaporean who complain about the queue cutting. She is such a bytch. You know why? It's because the one who is consulting the doctor is her daughter. And the reason is because of ache problems. So isn't it correct for them to give others who are more sick to consult the doctor first? What a riddiculous mother. They seriously do not know how to give piriority to the more sickly ones. How serious can ache problems be as compared to those having fever, flu, vomitting etc etc? Would it really hurt to let those who are more sickly to consult the doctor before they do?
I really can't understand what these people are thinking. I bet one day when they are seriously ill and they dont get to consult the doctor first they will still start complaining why they ain't getting the pirority. I think by then, they deserved it. Served them right.
那股突然出现的恐慌我大概永远都忘不掉。
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment